Friday, March 26, 2010

My First Blog, aka WTF am I doing?

OK, so I've been thinking of blogging for a while and have some great inspirations for doing so. That also means I have some big shoes to fill. With that said, my motto in life is generally, "If you don't like what you see, look the other way!"

I'm so OCD, that getting this all just "right" has almost worn me out. I'm not sure I have the energy or inspiration to be creative tonight. But, here I am. And here this is. And hopefully, soon, here you all will be with me.

xoxoxxoxo

10 comments:

  1. And I am the first to comment. I am honored. Now I will pimp you out and you will get some new followers. Good luck and have fun. It’s addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, what the hell! I commented first! Where'd it go!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clew, darling, ya just can outdo the pot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how you did that, Coffey, but you're good. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. as I got told when I started blogging."welcome to the blog world"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the blogging world Stacie! Coffeypot sent me over to say hi. Glad I did!
    You are going to love it! It is so much fun !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to blogging. Came over from Coffeepot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Stacie,

    That "old Tin Can Tar" commonly known as Coffeypot is really good at giving challenges pretaining to joining the blogging world.

    I KNOW because that's how he got me started.

    You have a lot of intrest and the 'high jinks' that can happen while you are being a teacher offers you a "whole big book" of great topics to write about on your blog.

    Good Luck and don't let the OCD worry you. We all accquire OCD when it comes to hitting the publish button ... some like you and me agonize over the topic ... while a whole group just seem to have that 'Golden Touch'.

    Will be returning to enjoy your writings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blog on, Stacie, blog on!

    ReplyDelete